AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Gmail Sponsored Ads (GSP) targeting?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I'm running GSP campaign with display keywords targeting. Now I want to know if I can upload customer's email list for re-marketing, how it would work?

Can we set targeting both display keywords & email list in same campaign? OR is it recommended to create separate campaign for email list re-targeting?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Haseeb_Ahsan
February 2017

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

So then I recommend you use 2 separate Ad Groups. Looks like you're one your way Haseeb! 

Have a great week! 

- Josh

Joshua, Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hey Haseeb, 

Its a matter of personal choice. Do you want to take a customer list (upload it in shared library) and then further narrow your targeting with keywords or do you want to target both?

If you want to target keywords OR people on your custom list I recommend you separate them into 2 different AdGroups or even Campaigns. 

Additionally you can use the option of "Target & Bid" together with display keywords to give an increased bid if you believe those keywords indicate higher value to you. 

How to upload a custom list: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6276125?hl=en 

Joshua, Top Contributor

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Thanks Josha.

I want to target both users, interested in my keywords as well as the email list (uploaded in shared library) separately. So I understand creating separate Ad groups for both targets is recommended.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Haseeb_Ahsan
February 2017

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

So then I recommend you use 2 separate Ad Groups. Looks like you're one your way Haseeb! 

Have a great week! 

- Josh

Joshua, Top Contributor

Re: Gmail Sponsored Ads (GSP) targeting?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
ไม่gspกำหนดเป้าหมายที่สนับสนุน