5.9K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Getting too many clicks but not conversions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am getting Enough i.e 228 Clicks but not getting conversions what could be the issue my landing page is  http://goo.gl/xUTfHH

Re: Getting too many clicks but not conversions

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Dhaval,

it depends what product match type are you using and whether your Keywords are relevant to your landing page.

If you are advertising on broad match type then create a search term report and check what are the searches coming for your ads. Mark irrelevant searches as negative.

I hope this will help.

Regards,
Richa

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Dhaval,

Landing page is not the only issue in this case,

Which keyword match type you are using? if you are using broad match than chances are that you will receive a lot of clicks from irrelevant queries. You can run a search term report to see whether the clicks are from relevant queries or not. If not then you should put those keywords in your negative keywords list.

Also make sure that you are targeting the right area where you provide your services only.

You have to make sure that only right audience land on their relevant landing page. This will improve your quality score and conversions too.

Thanks,
Nouman

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I suggest you should look into keyword match types, digging in search terms to add negative keywords and check in your setting tab to exclude some locations that drive ineffective clicks.
Hope that do some help.