AdWords
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Getting less impressions and clicks on display ads, what should I do?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

I have a display campaign and good image ads, but I have very less impression for my ads. What is the reason behind it??

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Getting less impressions and clicks on display ads, what should I

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Pushpendra Kumar,

There can be many reasons for this.

You present bids may not be enough to get more impressions, so you can try increasing your bids.

It can also happen when your targeting is very restrictive, or you may be targeting a very niche audience.

In that case you have to review your target settings.

Which type of targeting are you using? (keywords (contextual placements), managed placements, topic or interest based targeting ?)

Deepak

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Pushpendra Kumar,

There can be many reasons for this.

You present bids may not be enough to get more impressions, so you can try increasing your bids.

It can also happen when your targeting is very restrictive, or you may be targeting a very niche audience.

In that case you have to review your target settings.

Which type of targeting are you using? (keywords (contextual placements), managed placements, topic or interest based targeting ?)

Deepak

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hello Pushpendra,

Thanks for posting your in Adwords ForumSmiley Happy

As you have mentioned that in Display campaigns you are not getting enough impression and clicks. this can happen because of several reasons.

You have also mention that you are running only Image ads, but you have not mentioned how many different sizes are you using of banners ads.

Please use text ads as well, as some sites doesn't offer the banner ads. it is also one of the reasons for getting low volume of Traffic of your campaigns.

Please feel free to post your query on Forum!
Cheers
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello there,

I have enough budget and bid, but budget is not utilizing.

Also I have mentioned all my keywords related criteria in managed placement.

Topic and interest also according to my services.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello there,

I have different size of images ( 8 different dimension). I know many sites not offer image ads, but there are no. of websites which are displaying images ads.

I want to target those relevant website.
Thanks.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Hi Pushpendra,

Please increase the Bids and add some text ads. as your campaigns have specific targeting (Contextual + Managed Placements with only banner ads).

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’