Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Getting clicks but not conversions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, please help me with this Situation.

I'm promoting a website which is www.bargaincry.com An e-commerce website. we sell offers of different merchants that who are registered with www.bargaincry.com . our business operations are only in kampala city, Uganda.

We don't have that much monthly searches for the search terms that related to our business. So We depended on Display network. We are showing right to the people with right images and Ad text. For example if we want promote food category offer we are creating image ad related to that offer and targeting the people who are interested in food and doing remarketing also. So the people are coming to the website by clicking on the ad but not making any purchase means conversions are not happening. Please, Somebody Help me to get conversions 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

AdWords search ads work well because you can target search queries that imply an intent to buy something.

With display, there's no intent. People are just browsing the web. It can be difficult to get sales from display ads, and it is often used more for brand awareness.

Try targeting a certain audience (gender and age). Get information on this from Analytics, the demographics of those who are making purchases.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi RobSkelton, Thank You So much for your valuable Suggestion. I Agree with you, Search Marketing is Intent based marketing and Display is interest-based marketing. But to go with Search network There are no searches in google related to our business. So we are going with display network.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Just glancing at your site, I think you're wrong that there are no searches related to your business.

Surely there are people in Bugolobi searching for cafes. You could serve them an ad with the Buy 1 Get 1 Coffee deal here: https://www.bargaincry.com/deals/view_details/cafe-at-montana/44?list=Home%20Page

You could target Nakasero searches for spa, massage, etc. with your item here: https://www.bargaincry.com/deals/view_details/natures-touch-spa/17?list=Home%20Page

Is this going to be a quick campaign to set up? No. But you can definitely do search marketing with your business.