AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Getting Issue with Quality Score

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi All,

I am getting issue with quality score, 15 day back my keywords quality score is 10/10 now it's go down as 5 and 7, i dont know the reason .

Ads are fine

landing page is optimized

bid are good

there is one notification "

5/10 
  • Expected clickthrough rate: Below average  ( But there is CTR 2.23%)

11.png

Please suggest me...

Thanks

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Getting Issue with Quality Score

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;

My view: the issue is with the CTR;

Your initial QS was based on other advertisers QS for the same KW (in its exact match form)

Now, after your campaign has gained impressions, the QS is based on your own campaign performance.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Moshe,

I think there is any other issue, i dont know what is that because some of my keywords CTR is 15%, 22% ,18% and there quality score is 6 now.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Once you add a new KW, it is granted a QS =6 until the campaign gains enough impressions to calculate a QS based on the keyword's own performances.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
how can i improve it , do you have suggestion

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Hi Ramesh,

It's all about CTR. Have you added any of the competitive metrics to your keyword tab? At the very least add Search Lost IS (rank). ON the campaign and ad group tabs you can add relative CTR. This will give you and idea of how you compare to competitors. It seems your keyword has a lower CTR than others using the same keyword. QS is a comparative score. To get a better QS, you need a better CTR. I'd suggest working on ad copy that is more relevant to the keyword and to the user to improve CTR.

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords