1.7K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Get Setting Back to a previous date

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

how can i get back my campaign setting to a specified previous date ?

or how can i retrieve a previous setting to my campaign ?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Get Setting Back to a previous date

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Ahmedjunaidi,

Unless you have a full backup of your account from a specific date (from editor for example), I'm not too sure you can just revert your account back to a certain performance point. There would still likely be issues with a restore from editor as not all functionality and features are supported. You can also try to review your change history and see if there are some changes you'd like to revert but you must keep in mind that the advertising landscape is an ever evolving and dynamic by nature. Even if you could press a button and have your account restore to a specific point in time, everything else around you has been changing and you are not likely to get the same results.

There may be some sneaky trick that I'm unaware of, but as far as I understand at this point, no easy way to accomplish this.

If there is something specific that is concerning you about your account performance, perhaps you can work on some optimization to improve your results?

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’