Guide Me
star_border

Geo Targeting by radius

[ Edited ]
N/A
# 1
N/A

Hi!

I want to target my ads in a location that adwords don't recognize, and sometimes the suggested location is far from the location I want.

So, I have 2 questions:

1) If I manually select the region I want my ads to show with geo targeting by radius in this place that adwords don't recognize, does it works?

2) When I select a point and a radius, there's a list called "Locations within this target". So, is targeting this area by radius or selecting those locations in the list "Locations within this target" the same thing?

Thanks!

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Geo Targeting by radius

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

Adwords location targeting capabilities are country specific. The accuracy of targeting depends on where you run your ads.

Check the list of location targeting types by country to find the type of targeting available in your target location.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoXclFw9v2cWdEtuZUJPY1dhR0RmQ2tvZkxPeVMxT1E#gid=0

Deepak

Re: Geo Targeting by radius

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

And; In addition to Deepak's answer - note that Geo targeting is not perfect, because technology limitation. So, you might get a few clicks outside the targeting region.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’