2.3K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Generating Impressions for re-started campaigns

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello everyone. I'm an intern with a social media marketing firm and have started on Google adwords. The main issue I'm facing is that a previous campaign, which was generating impressions to the tune of 11000+ in a single day with average positions 1.2-1.9, was paused for 304 days and restarted with a few minot tweaks on the landing page. Since restarting the campaign, There have been no impressions served. It's been a week and I need to generate at least 5 leads this week. Please help me with how I can manage to do so without increasing my current budget?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Generating Impressions for re-started campaigns

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
HI Achyut,

Your campaigns has been in paused state approx 10 Months. that was a long Time. So you need to start a Fresh campaigns with the same keywords that will help. As pausing the campaigns means it will loose the History of the campaigns.

I am also facing the issues as we are running seasonal demand campaigns. Every pick season time i need to create a fresh campaigns to cater the demands, or if i resume the previous/old campaigns that does not get impression/Click.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Generating Impressions for re-started campaigns

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Achyut

There is not enough information in your email to be able to determine the cause of the problem. There are tools which can help you finding the issue.

Please use the following AdWords helpcenter articel which will guide you to a solution: https://support.google.com/adwords/troubleshooter/1711301?hl=en

Regards
Aleks