AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

GOOGLE PLAY STORE,AND ALL GOOGLE APPS disables now and then.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

please tell me permanant solution for above problem.Similarly please sent me detail e mail address if you are not consern for above problem.I have sent email on adword-support@google .com but they have given your link for contact.My name is Baliram vitthal kankrej and my phone no.is <edited> in india.please reply urgenty as i am fed up for above problem and tring to find permant solution which i cannot find in your help question.Thanks and awaiting for your reply please.

<This post has been edited to remove personal information>

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: GOOGLE PLAY STORE,AND ALL GOOGLE APPS disables now and then.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

I would appreciate if you could remove the personal identifiable info from your post as this is an open forum.

I am not sure what exactly is the issue you are facing. Can you elaborate more on your question?

Pankaj

Re: GOOGLE PLAY STORE,AND ALL GOOGLE APPS disables now and then.

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager
Hi Baliram K,

It sounds like you are having an issue with the Play Store, and Apps on your mobile phone. Since this is the AdWords Community, I'd recommend that you contact Apps Support: https://support.google.com/googleplay/digital-content/?hl=en#topic=3364260&contact=1

Unless you have a specific AdWords question?