Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

GDN's new campaign has a poor performance

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you all,

My GDN account has A,B,C,D,E 5 campaigns(all are Display Network Only and have one Ad group&one Ad in them).    A&B's performance is good and stable all the time, but C has little impressions.

Campaign D,E were newly established 2 weeks ago, but their performance is not good. I believe the Ad image is good enough, so why the two campaigns have no traffic or impression? Is it true that in one account only two or three campaigns can run well?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: GDN's new campaign has a poor performance

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Can you tell us what is the targeting in all campaigns?
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hey White, how are things?

As Rakesh suggested, can you post some more information about your segmentation? It's hard to give any opinion without having details on your campaigns, strategy, segment, bids and so on. Everything you com tell us will be great.

White wrote:

so why the two campaigns have no traffic or impression?

Without knowing more details, this usually happens when:

• You have other campaigns running for the same segmentation & target and competing with each other
  • Your bids aren't sufficient
  • Ad Quality is low
  • Make sure there isn't any reproved ads
  • Your campaign segmentation is to restricted (like using two types of segmentation at the same time)

White wrote:

Is it true that in one account only two or three campaigns can run well?

No, that's not true at all. It will depend on many factors, but you can have a lot of campaigns running well at the same time.

One important thing to notice about Digital Marketing, specially when it comes to Display campaigns, is that often times advertisers begin their campaigns looking for results right from the start. Some times we as advertisers think the target and segmentation are correct, but they aren't, so we need to test it out and find out what's going on if the results are not coming, meaning, optimize. 

Hope this helps.

_

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi, Leandro
Thanks a lot for your detailed answer. All my campaigns are CPA biding and display only on mobile phones but the ads and sizes are different. I have never made any restricted targeting like age, gender, etc. because the target is default and I have never touched the "target" tab under all campaigns. Besides, I'm sure there is no disapproved ads in that I have removed them all.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi, Rakesh
They are all the placement targeting(the default target) because I have never touched the "target" tab let alone adding any restricted items like gender, age, interests, etc. Besides, they are all CPA biding.
Thanks.