2.4K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

GDN on youtube not working?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I have been facing some issue with GDN on youtube lately, with campaigns not delivering ads. I have been speaking with the google support and they told me that youtube is undergoing a review of the policy and GDN campaigns on youtube are paused for now....anybody else facing this problem?

Thanks

Tommaso

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
April

Re: GDN on youtube not working?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @tommaso s,

I've just been browsing through my LinkedIn feed and apparently the AdWords support / help team said the following:

"We are implementing new brand safety controls that make it easier to manage where ads appear across all YouTube ad placements. We have temporarily paused auction Display Ads targeted to YouTube (GDN Overlays and Display Ads) to help us move faster on the infrastructure changes required to support brand safety changes for all formats.

We are actively working on the changes necessary to reactivate the format. We intend for this pause to be limited. We will confirm timelines as soon as possible."

I personally can't confirm the above (nor the source), but it would fit in with what you're reporting.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.