Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

GDN Site owners?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Question by a GDN newbie:

I'm wondering if a site owner can see what display ads are displayed on his/her site? 

I think I've read somewhere that site owners can block certain ads from appearing on their websites, but I can't seem to find that piece of information anymore... Does it make any difference if it's an automatic or managed placement? 

Any insights much appreciated!

Thanks,

Reinout.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author michel
September 2015

Re: GDN Site owners?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Being an Ad Sense owner, I think there is a possibility that the publisher can block some websites to display ads on it's website.

I am not sure what exactly you want to accomplish here? 

Automatic and Managed placements are part of GDN. In case you find some automatic placements are not working for you, you can exclude them. Similarly, if there are relevant automatic placements, you can add them as Managed Placements so that more of your ads are displayed there.

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author michel
September 2015

Re: GDN Site owners?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Being an Ad Sense owner, I think there is a possibility that the publisher can block some websites to display ads on it's website.

I am not sure what exactly you want to accomplish here? 

Automatic and Managed placements are part of GDN. In case you find some automatic placements are not working for you, you can exclude them. Similarly, if there are relevant automatic placements, you can add them as Managed Placements so that more of your ads are displayed there.

Pankaj