AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

GDN Reach and Frequency Report

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

If my memory serves me correct, I remember being able to see the reach and frequency report in the Dimensions tab. I read online that this has been moved to columns. While I did find where it was, it didn't have what I was looking for.

I'm trying to segment GDN CTR by frequency so I know at which frequency CTR starts dropping. Knowing this, I can set the frequency cap.

Where would I be able to see this report in the current dashboard configuration?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

If you add frequency at the campaign level, then sergeant per hour, download to Excel you should be able to create a CTR vs frequency plot.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Just to add, with Google Adwords you won't be able to have reach like on Facebook.

Where in Facebook you have a profile associated with every profile, Google only shows cookies. So you can use this metric (unique cookies) as reach. 

It won't be exactly the same but it should be a close number. 

Cheers,