4.3K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

GDN Reach and Frequency Report

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

If my memory serves me correct, I remember being able to see the reach and frequency report in the Dimensions tab. I read online that this has been moved to columns. While I did find where it was, it didn't have what I was looking for.

I'm trying to segment GDN CTR by frequency so I know at which frequency CTR starts dropping. Knowing this, I can set the frequency cap.

Where would I be able to see this report in the current dashboard configuration?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

If you add frequency at the campaign level, then sergeant per hour, download to Excel you should be able to create a CTR vs frequency plot.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Just to add, with Google Adwords you won't be able to have reach like on Facebook.

Where in Facebook you have a profile associated with every profile, Google only shows cookies. So you can use this metric (unique cookies) as reach. 

It won't be exactly the same but it should be a close number. 

Cheers,