AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

GDN Campaign with ups and downs

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello!

I have two GDN campaign running in the same account for one country. I've been notice a strange padron regarding clicks. The campaigns are having ups and downs. Meaning on one day they hava a lot of clicks, the following day they have less clicks. The chart looks something like this: ^^^^ . 

Any suggestions what might be the cause (besides demand)?. Any wrong setting?

thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

This sounds as  either seasonal effects, or competition up and down, or you have  made too many changes to the campaign and the system has not been able to reach a steady state of performance.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Well, the only change i make is on the daily budget. But I also do that for other campaigns and I don't have this kind of issue. 
Maybe could be competition. How can analyse in more detail this point in GDN?

Thanks!

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Check placements in which the ad is shown and see if any competitors are also shown;

Also, I would raise the bid

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

How can I see that?
Visit the placement? Or any simple way to do it via Adwords?

Thanks.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I go to Adgroups and in Details see the Auction Insights, but there is no data.
Any other way to analyse what you propose?