AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Frequency Capping - Generating Reports to Analyze Well

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello all,

I was trying to generate a report to help determine a good frequency cap for my remarketing campaigns. However, all the info I find is old so I was hoping someone here could help me.

I am looking to analyze the amount of impressions for my remarketing ads & its conversion rate to determine how best to set my caps for the campaigns. I have the reach metrics fields but there used to be a way to see conversions per impression. Is there a current way to see that data?

Thanks,

Ted

Re: Frequency Capping - Generating Reports to Analyze Well

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Oh no, did I do a bad job explaining this? There used to be a reach & frequency report under Dimensions that is referred to in most posts but this was replaced with Reach Metrics. However, I can't get the same information that I thought would help determine the right frequency cap for my remarketing campaigns.Specifically, I was hoping to see something like conversions per number of impressions per user. Could anyone help me figure out this data?