Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Free AdWords Performance Grader

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello community...

Has anyone worked with "http://www.wordstream.com/google-adwords" or "adwords performance grader"?

It seems helpful but I'm not sure if it's really secure since it needs access to our adwords account! how can I trust it?

Thanks

Shahrzad

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Free AdWords Performance Grader

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Shahrzad Fatemi,

Any performance grader tool available online is basically automated. It can't use human logic but check for some predefined metrics for your campaigns. Hence, I personally don't rely much on them. The actual grading for performance is the extent to which your campaigns are meeting your advertising goals. Having great CTRs or quality scores or highest grade from a grader does not necessarily mean a campaign is the most profitable one. 

About this particular tool which have mentioned, it's one of most known tools of its kind. But, it won't be practical to review it here. I would advise you take cautions when relying on any third party tool, specially when they make changes or advise you to do so. Always be sure of what you are doing and how your campaigns can be impacted by them. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Re: Free AdWords Performance Grader

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Dear Ratan Jha
Thank you so much... Of course i agree with you, since i know that CTRs and Quality scores and etc. are just some data, but I like to try one of this tools... just for getting familiar with them. Smiley Happy
many thanks
Shahrzad