Guide Me
star_border

Fraud click software

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Everybody,

Do you know any software that I can use to detect fraudulent clicks from Adwords and prepare a report that I can submit to Google. I believe my account is suffering from a lot of fraudulent clicks, as my CTR jumped in 100% in the last few days, while the number of conversions stayed the same.

Thanks!

D.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Fraud click software

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi David,

Thank you for your posting. You do not need to download any 3rd party software to detect invalid clicks. 

Google already has strong tools and techniques to take care of the invalid activity to protect the advertiser's account. Read more about it here: http://www.google.com/ads/adtrafficquality/invalid-click-protection.html

Still if you think there are invalid clicks happening in your account, you can use this troubleshooter to report it to Google: http://support.google.com/adwords/troubleshooter/2557048?hl=en

I hope this information is helpful.

Re: Fraud click software

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Google Filters used to work very well for us. However, in the last few weeks we have seen a change in their performance, CTR rates been significantly increased while conversions stayed the same.

At this point, we are loosing money and I think a big part of it is for Fraud clicks. When communicating with Google, I need to provide list of Ips and more information, that's why I need a third party software. So I can provide it to them.

Can anyone recommend a software that is working well for him/her?
Thanks,
David

Click fraud?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have similar issues as I suspect countless others do and don't know about it. I use Statcounter to get a clearer picture and whois.com to try to find the ip source or e-mail, often can't get anything...

in Statscounter, for example, I will have  numerous paid clicks with no visit time and sometimes 4-5 within 1 minute from the same ip...that is clearly abuse, fraud, maybe not...the distinction between click happy morons and fraudulent clicking isn't clear to me yet but  if I compare to any sane search and click behaviour, a large part of it is suspicious at least.

David C wrote:

Hi Everybody,

Do you know any software that I can use to detect fraudulent clicks from Adwords and prepare a report that I can submit to Google. I believe my account is suffering from a lot of fraudulent clicks, as my CTR jumped in 100% in the last few days, while the number of conversions stayed the same.

Thanks!

D.