AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Flexible bid (ROAS), ad groups and keywords ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I want to use flexible bid strategy (ROAS) on my campaign which has about 300 conversions per month

Adwords help says I need :
"- All ad groups or campaigns using target ROAS typically need at least 15 or more conversions in the last 30 days and at least 30 days of consistently reporting conversion values.

- The keyword, ad group, or campaign has received conversion values at a similar rate for at least a few days."

Should I enable flexible ROAS bidding strategy on all ad groups and keywords of this campaign ?

Or should I only enable this on ad groups that had 15 or more conversions in the last 30 days (and all keywords inside them) and still manage the others manually  ?

Or should I only enable on ad groups that had 15 or more conversions AND only keywords with more than 15 conversions per month ?

The help is not very clear with that :-(

Thanks,

Jerome

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Flexible bid (ROAS), ad groups and keywords ?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Jerome.
Flexible bidding strategies are based on campaign data. Do NOT enable them on campaigns with less than 15 conversions in the past 30 days.

You can find more info about this here - https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2979071?hl=en

Re: Flexible bid (ROAS), ad groups and keywords ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

As I said, my campaign has 300 conversions/month. My question is : do I enable flexible bidding for all ad groups inside this campaign, or only on adgroups with more than 15 conversions/month ?

Jerome