AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Finding out when my keywords get clicked

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello community members,

For enhancing the performance of my campaign, if we want to check, which of our keywords get clicked at what time of the day, can we do that through Google Adwords?

Is that possible for a single - location or a multi - location campaign?

If possible, please help to understand how to enable that for my campaigns?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Cheshta S
September 2015

Re: Finding out when my keywords get clicked

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
By theme what you mean is adgroup, is it? If yes you can click on the adgroup you need those details and follow the same process.

View solution in original post

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi

Yes you can view which hours you get most of the clicks

Go to dimention tab and from view button click time and select hours of the day. This screen shot will clarify it more.

hour of the day.png

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear Nisal, thank you for sharing your response. However, I am aware about this report.

I am keen to figure out if for each ad theme I am running, is it possible to check if that theme (or keywords associated with it) get shown based on what time they were clicked and a similar hourly analysis comes up for them.

For example, between 11am-12pm, ad theme 2 was clicked with 398 clicks, 5000 impressions. By this, I can figure out which of my keywords get clicked when.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Cheshta S
September 2015

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
By theme what you mean is adgroup, is it? If yes you can click on the adgroup you need those details and follow the same process.