2.1K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Finding best Location to Optimize my Campaigns

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My manager asked me to stop all our campaigns and only run 1 international campaign with limited budget daily.

1 Campaign contains 2 AdGroups each AdGroup will have 20 or more broad KW and only 1 Adtext for each.

Is that a good way to find our best locations ? hence one of AdGroup will contain KW that we never mention at our website but it describing our software in way or another. 

My main concern do I'll lose money or I'll not get traffic and got disapproved ads,

How can I convince him?

Re: Finding best Location to Optimize my Campaigns

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Well, if your target is to generate traffic, you can go for the list of keywords appropriate for your website. But if your main emphasis is on the sales of that particular software, you must create the AdGroup with that software specific keywords only.

When talking about location based PPC campaign, you are running the campaign without any specific location (international). So, the campaign will not work for any specified location.

If you want to grab the customers from one single location, then only location specific campaign is preferred, else you can go for international location. But, I would like to prefer you that if you have a limited count of budget, go for the location specific campaign with maximum number of customers (maximum ROI).

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Hamman,

You should never advertise your business if there is no goal behind that. First define your goal & then create the campaigns according to that to achieve your goal. Let's say if your goal is to generate only traffic to your website then you can go ahead with the broad keywords but be specific to the theme you want people to get from & do not forget to put a master negative list in order to stop the irrelevant traffic to your website.

On the other side if your goal is to generate sales or booking. You should choose your keywords & the match type very carefully in order to get better ROI. So don't just go and implement whatever anyone says. First as him what the goal is understand that & start your campaigns accordingly.

If you have any confusion do let me know. Here to help you out Smiley Happy

Robin

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks , our goal is to know which locations searching for our keywords only , then we'll do optimize to do signup conversions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
not generate traffic as much as knowing where are the people who are looking for our keywords that meet with our business , then we'll do optimization for these specific locations to do signups

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
then put your keywords related to your business by using combination of exact and broad match modified keywords & start your campaigns.