3.4K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Feedback on Landing Page Please

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Could someone please have a quick look at my landing page at http://goo.gl/F3Z3U and let me know if I have missed anything or if there are any improvements I could make?

I have little experience with Adwords and a limited budget but I have tried to include the following on my page:

Customer reviews

Photos

Strong call to action at centre/base of page

Privacy policy in footer

About page and FAQs in sidebar

Contact details and address on page

Have I missed anything obvious here?

Thank you for your time.

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Feedback on Landing Page Please

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Daniel,

Welcome to the community.

I have a few suggestions to help you inprove the conversion rate from the page.

1 - Add a cotact phone number in your top navigation. The easier it is to see, the more likely the user will call you.

2 - Try and get the "Get a free quote" link above the fold. Currently you have to scroll down to see it. This is what you really want people to complete when they come to your page, make it really easy for them to see that button. Users are lazy and impatient, make things as easy as possible for them.

These are a couple of things that should make things work better for you. I'm sure there will be other members that will give you a few more tips soon.

Good luck with it.

Adam

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the tips, I have changed the button just above the top navigation to include a phone number and also moved the "get a free quote" link off the base off the page and placed it directly under my customer reviews.

If you have any other advice; it will be warmly received.

Thanks again.

Daniel

Top Contributor Alumni
# 4
Top Contributor Alumni

Adam's advice was good and I like the changes.

I would make sure that the "get a quote" button at the top of the page and one one farther down on the page led to different quote pages. The content on each page can be the same, but if you use different pages, you can track which button is getting the most clicks. (Assuming you're using Analytics.) This will give you good info for making further tweaks in the future.

Aside from that, although your home page is good, a home page is not usually the best one to use for AdWords traffic. In this case, you have a page on the website specifically for "Roof Moss" and the slight, additional bit of content there is really going to make that a better landing page for ads connected with "roof moss" keywords. That first short block of text you have there is good--and it's just the kind of thing a landing page should be offering.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Nice site.

I would just add a tag line under your logo,"Roof cleaner based in Surrey". Unless you only cover Camberley.

As your service is (I assume) to be Geo targetted you might want to try and add that theme to all titles to the pages. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for taking the time to look at the site, I agree that having different urls for the cta buttons would certainly lead to more detailed info for me to dig into in coming weeks/months.

I have carried out the suggestions you made.

Thanks again, Adwords can be somewhat daunting for those who do not spend too much time on SEM but the info I have found on this forum has been extremely helpful.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

MarkPhillipsIt,

Thank you for the suggestion, the logo I have at the mo is very generic and I was looking to replace it soon with a nicer design also including some text that describes what my business does.

Thanks again

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I think you should left-align this content. Centering looks really strange: 

"Moss is the #1 cause of expensive gutter and rainwater pipe blockages.

Excessive roof moss can ruin the appearance of any home, leaving the roof looking tired and poorly maintained.

Daniel Weadley offers a roof moss removal service that doesn’t involve any pressure washing. The moss is removed manually and the tiles are then treated with a fungicide/biocide to prevent early re-growth."

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I agree with that. Left-align would look better, think it would make it easier to read.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, contact me on skype (xxx)