AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Explanation of 'Cost per Week' in Opportunities tab?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is the change in cost per week that you'll see if you accept the opportunity.

Good to know: Your campaigns' daily budgets won't change as a result of the cost per week changes.

The way this is written makes these two statements appear contradictory; I could use a better explanation if someone can offer one!

Thanks Smiley Happy

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Explanation of 'Cost per Week' in Opportunities tab?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Drew,

For example, assume that your daily budget is USD 100.

You are adding new keywords in to your account as per the suggestions in the opportunities tab.

These new keywords will result in additional clicks and therefore additional cost (for an example, take it as USD 25 per day).  So ideally you should have a daily budget of USD 125 to accommodate the additional clicks/cost from the new keywords, if you are spending your daily budget consistently every day.

Good to know: Your campaigns' daily budgets won't change as a result of the cost per week changes may mean that your present campaign budget is enough to accommodate the additional cost after the changes.

Deepak

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

Thanks for the reply!

Still not fully getting it...

Good to know: Your campaigns' daily budgets won't change as a result of the cost per week changes may mean that your present campaign budget is enough to accommodate the additional cost after the changes.

This is actually the part I am most interested in... looking for some confirmation here

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Drew,

I am trying to get some clarity on those wordings in the opportunities tab.

Will update you once I get more information.

Deepak

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
Hi Drew,

Could you possibly attach a screen shot of where you are seeing this - or explain which part of the Opportunities tab you are seeing this in? It will better help me figure out where to direct your query.

Kathleen

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Kathleen,

Please find the screenshot below.

Opportunities Tab.jpg