AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Experience with Dynamic Search Ads

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

Does anyone of you have experience with dynamic search ads? I know how to set them up, but I was wondering if someone can share some results. 

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author SanneB
September 2015

Re: Experience with Dynamic Search Ads

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Sanne,
I've certainly used them with varied results.
Fantastic when you're approaching the limits of your keyword "imagination" and broad matching isn't viable.

We've seen a decent increase in traffic with a lower conversion rate and also some terrible results.

It's going to be different for everyone. Your mileage may vary. Keep testing.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author SanneB
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Sanne,
I've certainly used them with varied results.
Fantastic when you're approaching the limits of your keyword "imagination" and broad matching isn't viable.

We've seen a decent increase in traffic with a lower conversion rate and also some terrible results.

It's going to be different for everyone. Your mileage may vary. Keep testing.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello,

Dynamic Search Ads are certainly one of the advanced Adwords features which can be used to increase your conversions and reach high percentage of users online. These DSAs also take into consieration how well your site stands organically in Google.

I tried compiling a user article last year based ony my experience. You might consider reading it : https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/User-Articles/Dynamic-Search-Ads-What-Why-and-How-to-impleme...

My couple of cents!

Pankaj