Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Exclude all domain.xyz

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have run campaign display and i see more impression on all domain.xyz. But i don't want to ads show on it. How can i exclude all domain.xyz ?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
May 2016

Re: Exclude all domain.xyz

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Nguyen,

If you do not want your ad to show on a particular domain, @Lakatos already showed you how you can do it. However, if you want to exclude all domains with .xyz, it can't be done at one go with any option. You will manually need to exclude all such domains one by one. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Tweeter

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Nguyen,

My understanding is that you are running a Display campaign and wish to exclude a particular domain from your targeting. You are advised to follow the path described below.

Select your campaign, hit the Display Network tab, click on +TARGETING, find Campaign exclusions, and select the Placements menu item on the Add campaign exclusions drop-down menu. Enter one placement per line in the box, then click on Add placements.(See figure below my signature!)

Then click on Close and finally on Save.

Best,
Lakatos

Capture-may8.PNG

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
May 2016

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Nguyen,

If you do not want your ad to show on a particular domain, @Lakatos already showed you how you can do it. However, if you want to exclude all domains with .xyz, it can't be done at one go with any option. You will manually need to exclude all such domains one by one. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Tweeter

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭