4.3K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Even rotation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello AdWords Community! I need some help. I am running a campaign with three ads groups for three different businesses in the same market. The goal is to get the three different client the same amount of clicks (or clicks on their phone number). One of the groups (per the screenshot) is underperforming by a lot. Any suggestions on how to get that group performing better? Each group has about 7-8 versions of ad copy and the same keywords. Thanks! Campain setting also attached.gaw.JPGSLC.JPG!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Even rotation

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

To operate AdWords correctly, you must use one AdWords account per business. Each business requires their own AdWords account. You would then use ad groups to structure a business' products or services. And three ads per ad group should be all you need.

Again, a campaign is not designed to run multiple businesses. You need to rethink your use of AdWords completely. Please use this information to learn more about AdWords. 

You should also be using a AdWords Manager Account for yourself... which allows you to manage multiple individual AdWords accounts. 

All the Best,

James