Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Even Impression on Ads

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi All,

I always practice having multiple Ads in Ad-group, but some time I get most of the clicks on single Ad copy and very low impression share for other Ads in Ad-group. What will be the best strategy to show all the Ads almost equally to check Ad performance.

Regards

Puneet

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Even Impression on Ads

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Puneet,

What is your adcopy rotation settings? By default it is "optimize for click".

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
I started with Default and after that I changed it to Optimize for Conversion.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Punnet,

You can change the Ad Rotation setting to "Rotate evenly" to get the equal traffic.

But Make sure, this setting only allow to enter your ads into Ad-Auctions. If your One Ad-copy has good quality score, Then that ads can appear on the Result page. It does not give guarantee that all ads get equal impressions.
To avoid this, use the campaign experiment.

You can read more on the below link.
https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Basics-for-New-Advertisers/Ads-not-rotating-evenly/td-p/2845...
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Puneet,

You Can Change your Ad Rotation settings to Rotate indefinitely: Show lower performing ads more evenly with higher performing ads, and do not optimize, so that it will show both ad's evenly and your ad's can get equal amount of Impression Share.