star_border

Error landing page for Google SERP Ads

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Team,

Have a Great Day!

Please find attached the screenshot for Google SERP ads for one of my client Whenever i clicked these ads its goes to wrong landing <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> page. For in these <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> landing page there is no content and anythings its show just ads.

Kindly tell me why my client ads are going to these page?

<Screenshots removed by a Community Manager as noted below>

Thanks,

Kalirajan.S

NOTE: This post has been edited by a Community Manager in order to remove links and screeshots which had the potential to put other members at risk.  As a best practice, please do not post links to sites that are suspected of - or flagged as having - Malware.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kalirajan
March 2016

Re: Error landing page for Google SERP Ads

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hi Kalirajan,

It's an off topic question as it does not relate to AdWords anyhow. But when I did a quick search in Google for you I noticed that several pages on your site are redirecting to external malicious links. It clearly signals that they have been compromised. You should connect with your developer and seek his advice to clean the site properly.

Thanks
Ratan

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Kalirajan,

Are you running any DSA campaign?

Robin

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
No Robin,
I am not running DSA campaigns

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
ohh you are talking about the SEO ads. is it?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
yes robin,
Its SEO only

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
I think this is something technical from redirections.

if you have a landing page with content, title and descriptions that are relevant to the url content it will be definitely redirected right.

You should double check the page source of that page.

Robin
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kalirajan
March 2016

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hi Kalirajan,

It's an off topic question as it does not relate to AdWords anyhow. But when I did a quick search in Google for you I noticed that several pages on your site are redirecting to external malicious links. It clearly signals that they have been compromised. You should connect with your developer and seek his advice to clean the site properly.

Thanks
Ratan

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Thanks Ratan,

I know its not related to Adwords, But in this community most of the peoples well know about all google search (i.e adwords and SEO) things. And if i raise questions to other community i'm getting very late reply compare to this community.
And i will coordinate with my developer team then correct this error. Again thank you Ratan.
Thanks,
Kalirajan.S