2.6K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Enhanced Sitelink not apprearing on Brand keyword :(

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Surprise to see that after adding descriptive sitelinks in brand adgroup still its not apprearing as enhanced on google search engine. Can anyone please help me out on same? Many thanks in advance :smileyhappy:

Re: Enhanced Sitelink not apprearing on Brand keyword :(

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Here I mention some important factors according to Google on displaying sitelinks are:

• Your Keyword’s Quality Score
  • The position of your ad on the search result page
  • The landing page of your ads and sitelinks
  • Other ad extensions that are enabled in your campaign
  • The search term used by a potential customer
  • The relevance of other ads on the page

Best practices according to Google to increase chances of being displayed:

• Your sitelink URLs within a campaign or ad group must each direct to a unique landing page, with unique content
  • Your ad should have one of the positions directly above or below Google search results
  • Your keyword should have a very high Quality Score
  • Your sitelink URLs must direct customers to pages that are relevant to your product or service
  • Add the maximum amount of sitelinks you can to your campaign.
  • Your campaign needs a minimum of two approved sitelinks with different landing pages in order for sitelinks to appear with your ads
  • Keep sitelinks text short.

Hope it'll be helpful for you.

Thanks,

Vikash

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Vikash,

Thanks for the solution. But my sitelinks comply with all these points you mentioned. Still it wont appear with description. I have 4 sitelinks in my campaign with diff URL related to each product. Headline text is around 18 character long. first position for my this brand exact keyword. Q.S is 10.

Just a query can it be due to many competitor bidding on this keyword? wat else can i do for this?

Thanks in advance
Arti

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Is you ad appearing in top 2 or 3 positing? If its appearing at top position then sitelinks appear.
are you using same ad destination and sitelink Destination url? If you are using same URL then it will be also a problem. Do not use same URL's.

Vik

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Position become 1 or 2( for this adgroup 1.2. Ad Dest URL and sitelink URL are diff. As i sd above ad far as in my knowledge many ppl are bidding on this keyword. Thats y i asked competitor bidding on same keyword can cause enhanced sitelink to not to appear?

Arti