AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Enhanced E-Commerce - Pass specific transactions to AdWords Account ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are planning to use enhanced e-commerce for a classifieds website. In classifieds site, there are multiple type of categories, contacting seller on all the listings will be reported as transactions. 

On AdWords side, we have different accounts to optimize on specific type of categories (Cars, Bikes, etc). Previously we were using goals so we would pass on certain category goal completion (contacting seller) to 1 account and optimize on that and pass on another type to another account and optimize on that. 

Once we move over to enhanced e-commerce, there is no way to split transactions and pass certain type of transactions to 1 account and the other too type to another account - for example, we want all transactions when someone contacts a seller on cars to be sent AdWords Cars account and when someone contacts a seller on bikes to be sent to AdWords Bikes account. 

Is it possible ? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Enhanced E-Commerce - Pass specific transactions to AdWords Accoun

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Muhammad
I believe this is possible using cross account conversions.
You can find out more about it and its setup here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3061730

You'll have to manage the conversions at the MCC level though and this will also meant that you'll have to move ALL your existing conversions from account level to MCC level.

Re: Enhanced E-Commerce - Pass specific transactions to AdWords Accoun

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I think the issue is not about tracking conversions across multiple accounts, that's simple by linking analytics account to multiple adwords account.

In enhanced e-commerce, you only have transactions, there is no way to separate out transactions by product type. Imagine you sell caps & sun-glasses on your site, is it possible to pass on caps conversion to 1 adwords account and sun-glasses conversion to another adwords account ?