Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Enhanced CPC

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I have enabled enhanced CPC bidding in my campaign (display) even though i haven't reach the 20 conversions -  that is to make it a lot better performing. Do you have any idea how will this affect my campaigns? 

And also, how will the AI think that a click will most likely turn into a conversion? What are theses factors?

I would really appreciate all the help.

Thanks,
Carl

1 Expert replyverified_user

Enhanced CPC

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

For enhanced CPC can you link the reference for 20 conversions?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Enhanced CPC

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Highlighted
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Carlito T
November

Enhanced CPC

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

In the help article by Google there is no reference to  minimum conversions. But past conventions are required. I assume the "20" is a number based on the author's own experience.

When there is a requirement for a minimum number of conversions for the auto bidding algorithm to work well, Google does mention that.

I use eCPC  strategy often with no minimum number of conversions.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2464964

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Enhanced CPC

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I see, i deeply appreciate this help sir. Thank you so much!