star_border

Elements to Improving my landing page

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I would like some feedback on how to improve my landing page here;

http://www.pditraining.net/online-md2

To offer some context, I sell an online course to help people get their real estate license

So questions I have are;

• Is it clear what the next steps are for a customer to take? CTA.
  • Is the copy compelling?
  • Is the information easy to understand?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Elements to Improving my landing page

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Carl

I have some suggestion for your LP:

1) Change the location of the image, place it in first fold of the page with your USP (Our 1st time pass rate is 10% higher than the national average) highlighted with the image. This will help you to boost your image value in user's mind.

2) You can have Request A Call, Need Help kind of text box, where a user can fill in details if they want any clarification or any suggestions.

3)Have a Moving Download Button for your Enrolment Agreement Form at the right side of the website. It will highlight CTA properly.

4) Highlight Demo video in first fold with the help of a image.

Hope it make sense to you, and wait for suggestions from other community members as well.

Abhishek

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Carl,

I want to add few things to @Abhishek S

• First of all your website is not mobile friendly, optimize your website to suitable for all devices.
  • As Abhishek Said in the Second point create an Enquire Form right side of your landing page, it will give you more conversions.
  • Update a banner image with highlighted USPs.
  • “Course catalog” Links is showing server error, update the URL for this.
  • Instead of the Text for the “Next Steps” you can use nice graph or diagram. This will save time to your visitors and encourage more Conversions.
  • Is it better to have a Live chat option.

Below article also give you an Idea how to optimize landing pages for adwords.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404033?hl=en

Hope this will help to you.

Thanks,

Aravindhu.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Carl K

Good for you reaching out for advice!

I think the guys already covered most points (great work, and you should implement all of their advice) - but I think one simple thing is missing... a GIGANTIC phone number in the top right corner with CTA (and then, preferably installed using a call tracking solution so that you know how many calls PPC is generating for you).

Cheers

Jack Porter-Smith
Jack's G+

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Lots of great advice so far guys. There are a couple of tips listed here that I wanted to challenge in order to seek additional insight;

Abhishek and Aravinhu both said to have an inquiry box should the prospect have additional questions. Why isn't listing an email address as the contact info enough? I listed the email contact already.

Jack- any recommendations for a cheap and simple call tracking solution? I don't need all the bells and whistles.

Putting aesthetic changes aside for the moment, do you guys feel the general webcopy is strong? Too confusing?

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @carl w,

It depends where you are, as many of them are regional.

If you are in North America then Marchex is one of the best, and DialogTech (formerly IBP) is the economy options (and really is not fancy, but does the basic job and is relatively easy to set up).

If in the UK, I use Response Tap but it's v. expensive.

Hope that helps!

Jack Porter-Smith
Jack's G+

Rising Star
# 7
Rising Star
Hi Carl, from my experience it's very important to split test landing page setting Experiements in Google Analytics. The only thing which I would split test now - your headline and call to action button or phone number if you need t calls the in the above the fold. Also I would delete all data which don't help conversion such as
CONTACT US
CART
MY ACCOUNTCE
CALENDAR

Cheers,
Alexey
Cheers, Alexey
UAWC Agency

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi @Carl K

"Why isn't listing an email address as the contact info enough", I want to add a practical example here which we see regularly in supermarkets. Have you ever seen some items/products placed just near the billing counter of an supermarket store. Does it means that those products are not available anywhere in that store, no it's because they want to pitch the customers one more time before leaving the store.

So moral of the story is, its not about putting the information on the website. Its more about showing the piece of information which will lead to conversion, max. number times to the user which will boost the chances of completing a conversion.

I hope I am clear enough to make you understand what I want to convey to you.

Abhishek

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
@Carl K
You should increase the font sizes. Current body text are not easily readable.

Highlight your phone number & add it in big fonts.