AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Editor 10.6 is not working ........ Editor 11 cannot download with XP

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Editor 10.6 is not working anymore.

Editor 11 cannot download with XP

I have tried Editor 11 in my friend computer and really is not working well, no comfortable to use.

I prefer 100 times version 10.6

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
September 2015

Re: Editor 10.6 is not working ........ Editor 11 cannot download with

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
Hello Alberto,

they will never come back to 10.6, because many new changes have been implemented to new Adwords Editor 11 and the old editor do not support them.

Windows XP is no longer supported by Microsoft, so also many applications are no longer made to work on this system.

Adwords editor 11 is completely different, this does not mean it is bad. You just have to work a lot in it and get used to it. I had similar feelings about 10.6, but after you create a lot of campaigns/ad groups/ads/keywords etc. you will find your ways to be fast and efficient.

Alex

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
September 2015

Re: Editor 10.6 is not working ........ Editor 11 cannot download with

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
Hello Alberto,

they will never come back to 10.6, because many new changes have been implemented to new Adwords Editor 11 and the old editor do not support them.

Windows XP is no longer supported by Microsoft, so also many applications are no longer made to work on this system.

Adwords editor 11 is completely different, this does not mean it is bad. You just have to work a lot in it and get used to it. I had similar feelings about 10.6, but after you create a lot of campaigns/ad groups/ads/keywords etc. you will find your ways to be fast and efficient.

Alex