3K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Editing Video Campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I have set up a video campaign and given wrong campaign name. I wanted to edit it but i'm getting an error message as follows There was an error with your operation. If you were trying to make a change, it may not have saved. Please refresh this page to try again. If the error continues, log out of your AdWords account, then log in again and return to this page. How can I get it edited?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Editing Video Campaign

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Roshni,

Did you refresh the page and check if the name was edited? If not, you can try doing it once.
In most cases, refreshing and changing again works.

Do let me know if that doesn't help Smiley Happy

- Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar

Re: Editing Video Campaign

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Roshni ,

This is quite simple , video campaign name editing works same way as it works for text ads campaigns, Just follow simple steps - Click All video campaigns - select the campaign you want to edit , then go to right side column and make changes in right side column of campaign name - click SAVE , its done .

<screenshot edited by Community Manager>

NOTE: This post has been edited by a Community Manager in order to remove personal information. This is done, per our Community Posting Guidelines, in order to protect your privacy and/or account security.

Please feel free to re-post screenshot, minus all confidential account information such as account ID, email address and the like.