Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

EXCLUDE LOCATION FOR CAMPAIGN

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have one of my client which is running in all countries but india is not included.

If the advertiser will search in targeted countries but he is in india then he will be able to see his ad or not please let me know or adwords do block the india ip address.please tell me the reason.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: EXCLUDE LOCATION FOR CAMPAIGN

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Vandana Sharma,

Its depends on your Advanced Location setting in your campaign.If it is set to "people in searching for or viewing page about my target location" then chance is there to show ads if someone is searching from India & this is falling under "Location of Interest" targeting .

You need change the setting to "People in my target location only"

Hope this helps..

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am little confuse.
could you please clear me if I am looking my services from india with the targeted location.
so Could I see the add or not.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Vandana,
You may see your ads on some search terms for locations which you have not targeted. This will depend on if the search term uses terms related to your non targeted locations.

If you don't want your ad to appear outside the target location, go to campaign settings, advanced targeting options and select "People in my Target location" option.

Abhishek

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Vandana,

To Follow Shuva and Abhishek, Please make sure you have opted "All Features Campaign" to use the Advance location setting feature.

Here you need to choose:-

Community Image.PNG

Please read more about Advance location setting:- Link

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’