Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

ECommerce Client Suggestion

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

For any ECommerce client targeting  India, what are the best tools/campaigns that I can use to improve campaigns performance.

Thanks,

Anurag

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: ECommerce Client Suggestion

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Anurag.

This is a great question. Have you tried ad extensions? They will definitely help your campaigns performance. You can also utilize location targeting even advanced location targeting. Once you have gotten the hang of ad targeting you can then refine your location targeting so that you can get the best return on investment that you can. 

Shanea

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey Shanea,

I have tried ad-extensions and they are performin very well, I will check if I can do any location level refinement in campaign. But till I want to know what all features/tools are possible in Ecommerce campaigns that are giving results.

Thanks,

Anurag

Re: Shanea

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Anurag,

You can also try retargeting which according to me is very important for a e-commerce site. You can also go for product listing ads for your newely launched or foucused products.

Re: ECommerce Client Suggestion

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
For Ecommerece Client , i think best would be to use PLA's (Product listing Ads) it would yeild in improved campaign performance

http://www.google.co.in/ads/shopping/getstarted.html