5.3K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Dynamic Search Ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi friends, I created Dynamic search ads campaign. I got clicks and conversion on daily basis from this campaign but today I got only 14 impressions. No single click! I didn't change any camapign setting, please help me to know why suddenly my campaign stop getting impressions

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Dynamic Search Ads

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Menka,
These can be the possible reasons:
The account budget must have got over
The campaign end date must be over
The budget end date must be over

Hope this helps!

Cheers!
Rinkal

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi Menka,

1. Can you check if your budgets (in billings tab) are not exhausted
2. Check if there were any bid changes made to your themes, where bids were reduced drastically
3. Check if there were any negatives added to the campaign that are possibly blocking your ads
4. Was there any change in the landing pages that you were using as part of the DSA campaign. Changing the URL or the content on it will change the messaging in your ad copies as well

Hope this Helps!

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

ANP Community Manager
Community Manager
# 4
ANP Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi Menka,

In addition to Rinkal and Shashank's great points, I would take a quick glance over your quality scores which can change from time to time. For example, if its a new account or campaign your quality scores might change a bit once the system gets a good sense for how your ads perform (as opposed to relying on system defaults). If they have dropped significantly, you may need to do things like increase your bids a bit to get your ads impressing again.

Cheers,

ANP