Guide Me
star_border

Dynamic Search Ads

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Guys,

Hope you all making your clients a lots of $$$$$$ Smiley Happy

Today I was trying to search the community for dynamic search ads(Beta) and nothing came up. Starting a thread so we can share more about Dynamic Search Ads. as far as I know its a great way of managing a client with Ecomm Website with 1000s of products where we have to Pause and Ad New products on daily basis. Please share you Views.

Thanks,

Harry Gill.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Dynamic Search Ads

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Harry, though this is not the kind of answer you'd expect, your post has reminded me of this apparently nice feature, and therefore I've just signed up for the beta Smiley Happy.

Will get back to this post when I have some news.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Harry, though this is not the kind of answer you'd expect, your post has reminded me of this apparently nice feature, and therefore I've just signed up for the beta Smiley Happy.

Will get back to this post when I have some news.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Harry,

I myself have had mixed results with Dynamic Search Ads. As Google chooses the landing page of the keywords dynamically, I have found that the landing pages are not always the best choice. I have found however, that Dynamic Search Ads are a good way to see what customers are searching for and what new keywords I should add to the account.

Does anyone have some tips for optimising Dynamic Search Ads?