Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Dynamic Search Ads URL

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Google Experts,

I have another confusing point i want to share with you today.

I have read that the dynamic search ads are automatically generate the headlines and the final url. 

and in the settings in the DSA force us to insert the domain with the language. ok what if i have a sub domain with different language? when i insert it, it refuses.

so, when it comes to create the ad groups upon the domain i have inserted. it shows that the website is categorized into some lines. with a percentage of how much this category represent from the whole website.

now all i have to do is to insert my description lines plus display url and that's it. So how shall i make sure that the landing page that was created land on my language domain? and not other locations domains?

i am sorry but i guess i didn't represent my idea very well but shortly, i wanna make sure that the landing page that is being created automatically is the one that should direct to my language domain.

I will appreciate your answers guys so much

1 Expert replyverified_user

Dynamic Search Ads URL

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Hossam H

You simply need to target the ads to the language you're targeting. Google will match the ads to the landing page (and headline) based on the keywords used and the language set by the user. 

Sure, there'll be some crossover but it will be minimal. Even more minimal if you target the campaign containing the DSAs to countries that speak that language.