Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Dynamic Search Ads Performance

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

I have created a dynamic ad in my campaign and I have got more than 25 clicks on that but I am not able to see the following performance points.

1) Location of the clicks

2) Key terms that were used for triging my ad.

3) Conversion gain from ad clicks.

Please describe me where I can see the complete performance of my dynamic ads.

Thanks in advance.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Dynamic Search Ads Performance

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Om,

You can Check

1.) Location of the clicks in Geographic performance report under dimension tab.

2) Key terms that were used for triging my ad.

You can check the landing page detail report with Ad Title in the Search Term Report, which is available under at Auto Target Tab.

In rder to run this report, Go to >> Auto Target Tab >> Then Select Dynamic Ad Target and Click on See Search Term report,
Here you can get the SQR with headlines and landing page.

Please follow the below link for similar query.
https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Advanced-Features/Dynamic-Search-Ads-Keywords/td-p/279749

3.) Conversion gain from ad clicks. If you have Conversion Tracking implemented in the thank you page, then you can check it under conversion column.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Dynamic Search Ads Performance

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes Rakesh, I am on the same dashboard which you have suggested and I follow the following steps for reaching at this, but still I am getting the message that "Not enough data to show particular queries.". I don't know why I am getting this message because I have already got 36 clicks with more than 5% CTR and I am using dynamic search ad from last week because I know it take more than 48 hours to display the data in AdWords dashboards.

Campaign> Auto Target> Dynamic Ad Target > I select Ad Group where I am using dynamic search ads>> But Still I don't find any relevant information there.

Why? Please help.

Thanks for answering.