Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Dynamic Search Ad Optimization

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi All,

I am using Dynamic search Ad in one of my Campaign. I am not getting good number of clicks although I am having good Daily Budget. How can I optimize my campaign..?

I am not able to check whether my Ads visibility..not able to set bids for click and any other targeting method..

Please suggest what to do for getting good results with Dynamic search Ad..

Thanks

Puneet

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Dynamic Search Ad Optimization

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Puneet,

In order to use DSA's, please make sure that the website you are using has good number of pages indexed in Google's natural search engine results. That would ensure proper usage of this advanced feature inside Adwords.

Also, you need to create relevant Dynamic ad targets for your specific ad groups so that Google can pick the relevant pages specific to those categories and show to the relevant users.

I wrote one article on DSAs. You might consider looking at it as well. Below is the link:

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/User-Articles/Dynamic-Search-Ads-What-Why-and-How-to-impleme...

Hope that helps!

Pankaj 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Puneet,

In order to use DSA's, please make sure that the website you are using has good number of pages indexed in Google's natural search engine results. That would ensure proper usage of this advanced feature inside Adwords.

Also, you need to create relevant Dynamic ad targets for your specific ad groups so that Google can pick the relevant pages specific to those categories and show to the relevant users.

I wrote one article on DSAs. You might consider looking at it as well. Below is the link:

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/User-Articles/Dynamic-Search-Ads-What-Why-and-How-to-impleme...

Hope that helps!

Pankaj 

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Pankaj, Your article was very useful after that I tried checking indexed pages for that website, currently it's only 30 pages. So, does that mean that it's the only reason why I am not getting that much of clicks..?
Other than that I am not able to see my Ad live on Google, I tried searching for several keywords..

Thanks
Puneet

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Puneet,

I have seen success in terms of DSAs for the websites which are big and have sufficient number of pages indexed in Google as well.

Here are few more reasons why your ads are not showing as per the help center article screenshot:

2013-07-22 14_05_14-Checking your Dynamic Search Ads - AdWords Help.jpg

Hope this helps!

Pankaj