Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Dynamic Remarketing

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

I am in process to create a dynamic remarketing campaign for my client. The site is ecommerce based and I want to run product based remarketing campaign. My query is can I use SKU numbers insted of product ids in remarketing tag?

Kindly help me. 

Thanks,

Kaushik

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kaushik M
September 2015

Re: Dynamic Remarketing

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Kaushik,

Well you can. When you defining feed file you can use SKU number instead of ID. But you need to make sure you categorize all the product properly and update the site.

Can I ask why you want to use SKU instead of a product ID?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Nishal L,

Hope you are doing good Smiley Happy

Actually for product id I need to get it from backend of the site (As they are not visible). Since this is my client's site. I need to get permission to access the backend. This will be time consuming, thats why I need to add SKU instead of product id.

Any suggestion for this?

Thanks,
Kaushik

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
If I were you i would still go for taking sometime nd getting the proper product ID Smiley Happy This will save your time in the future and you will have much hassle free feed file management
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kaushik M
September 2015

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee
You can use any id or SKU you want as long as it matches any of the following attribute in your Google Merchant Center feed:
- id
- item_group_id
- display_ads_id (see https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/6069387?hl=en for this one)