Guide Me
star_border

Dynamic Remarketing not work

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi All,

Greetings!

I have a travel dynamic website, in this website simple remareting is working perfactly fine.

Name:- http://traveloworld.co.uk/

What i want a customer search a flight London to New York, as you can see many of website in partner website we can see banner ads where a flight came left 2 right and mention text Flights to New York or London to New York at $989.

I made 2-3 campaigns but my this campaign is not working. When you check the remarketing code, here some parameter are blank, i don't know who is going to fill these parameters. 

<script type="text/javascript">
var google_tag_params = {
flight_originid: 'REPLACE_WITH_VALUE',
flight_destid: 'REPLACE_WITH_VALUE',
flight_startdate: 'REPLACE_WITH_VALUE',
flight_enddate: 'REPLACE_WITH_VALUE',
flight_pagetype: 'REPLACE_WITH_VALUE',
flight_totalvalue: 'REPLACE_WITH_VALUE',
};
remarketing.JPG

I think this will fill automatically.

Kindly check and let me know.

Thanks 

Ashwani Kumar

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Dynamic Remarketing not work

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Ashwani Kumar

The custom parameters need to be filled in by you only. These values should be specific to every page. For instance, on homepage, the value of flight_pagetype should be home or homepage. Something like - flight_pagetype: 'home', or flight_totalvalue: '850' or flight_startdate:'2014-08-08'. The parameter for destination ID is compulsory. Totalvalue, pagetype, and startdate are recommended, and all others are optional. 

Most importantly, the value your website fires to these custom parameters should match with the values in the feed you submit to AdWords. 

You should ideally be connecting with your website developer to get it implemented. 

All the best!

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Tweeter

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.