Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Dynamic Remarketing Display Ads Not Running

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have recently set up a few dynamic display remarketing campaigns. I submitted the Feeds to the Business Data section and they have been approved. The dynamic ads that I created have also been approved. However my campaigns are not receiving any traffic/clicks. Are there specific settings I should double check? Can it take 24 hours to activate after the business feed has been approved?

I previously had the basic remarketing campaigns running, so I know that the remarketing tag is working.

Any help would be great. Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Dynamic Remarketing Display Ads Not Running

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee
There can be many reasons for a campaign not to start serving:
- Issues with the tag/lists (are you passing the proper parameters? are your lists populating properly? what is the tag validation widget in Shared Library > Audiences saying?)
- Issues with the feed (policy approval, etc...)
- Issues with the ads (policy approval)
- Issues with the general campaign setup and settings (proper targeting of the list with "target and bid", frequency cap/geo-targeting not too restrictive...)
- Issues with the account (billing, etc..)

If you can share with us the sites you're trying to setup that would help us validate things.

Re: Dynamic Remarketing Display Ads Not Running

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I do have these errors appearing from the tag:

The tag is active but we found some issues with your custom parameters.
We found the custom parameter "flight_destid" in very few pages

Some values for the custom parameter "flight_pagetype" are missing.
The tag is not passing all required values for "flight_pagetypes"

Would these errors cause it to not work all together? I wasn't sure if it would since it does appear to be set up correctly on some pages.