AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Dynamic Remarketing Display Ads Not Running

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have recently set up a few dynamic display remarketing campaigns. I submitted the Feeds to the Business Data section and they have been approved. The dynamic ads that I created have also been approved. However my campaigns are not receiving any traffic/clicks. Are there specific settings I should double check? Can it take 24 hours to activate after the business feed has been approved?

I previously had the basic remarketing campaigns running, so I know that the remarketing tag is working.

Any help would be great. Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Dynamic Remarketing Display Ads Not Running

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee
There can be many reasons for a campaign not to start serving:
- Issues with the tag/lists (are you passing the proper parameters? are your lists populating properly? what is the tag validation widget in Shared Library > Audiences saying?)
- Issues with the feed (policy approval, etc...)
- Issues with the ads (policy approval)
- Issues with the general campaign setup and settings (proper targeting of the list with "target and bid", frequency cap/geo-targeting not too restrictive...)
- Issues with the account (billing, etc..)

If you can share with us the sites you're trying to setup that would help us validate things.

Re: Dynamic Remarketing Display Ads Not Running

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I do have these errors appearing from the tag:

The tag is active but we found some issues with your custom parameters.
We found the custom parameter "flight_destid" in very few pages

Some values for the custom parameter "flight_pagetype" are missing.
The tag is not passing all required values for "flight_pagetypes"

Would these errors cause it to not work all together? I wasn't sure if it would since it does appear to be set up correctly on some pages.