2.5K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Duplicate keywords

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

How to know about duplicate keywords? How can i avoid internal competition amongst keywords?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
April 2017

Duplicate keywords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Amit k,

You can find the duplicate keywords by using AdWords Editor. Pls read the below article for more info:

https://support.google.com/adwords/editor/answer/47633?hl=en

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
April 2017

Duplicate keywords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Amit k,

You can find the duplicate keywords by using AdWords Editor. Pls read the below article for more info:

https://support.google.com/adwords/editor/answer/47633?hl=en

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Duplicate keywords

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

@Rakesh Kumar

I have used Adwords Editor to check out duplicate keywords and it did not show any duplicate keyword in my campaign. But since my campaign is not getting enough impressions and clicks, I called Google Support they said you have got duplicate keywords so your campaign is not performing. So, how do i know who is right? What is the authentic source to know duplicacy and get away of internal keyword competition. 

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Duplicate keywords

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Amit k,

Have you gone through this process:

1. Select Tools > Find duplicate keywords.
  2. Select the part of your account where you want to search for duplicates. Check the box next to the account name to search the whole account, or select specific campaigns or ad groups.
  3. Select the criteria for your search, including:
    • Word order
    • Match types
    • Location of duplicates
    • Hide duplicates (optional)
  4. Click Find duplicate keywords

While doing this process, pls select

1.) Any word order

2.) duplicates must have the same match type 

If you still don't find the duplicate keywords, it means there would be no duplicate keywords. Hence again you can ask the support team to show the duplicate keywords.