Guide Me
star_border

Drop in PLA Sessions, impressions.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
HI ,

this question is related to PLA only

we have seen a drop in sessions down 44% - after doing all the digging like latest updates and as well removing a 8k neg search queries and add schedule i have been left with two clues 1) update in URL Alias (which i doubt since it is an organic issue) 2) server crash , since the server crash we had never recovered from the drop altough there a pattern that started a week before but that could well be related to the now slow shopping season but the past two weeks it has dropped more then 50% . google suposetly has looked into the issue and could offer no help

can any one help please

Best,

Berry

Drop in PLA Sessions, impressions.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi 

this question is related to PLA only 

Our Sessions has dropped 40% since Aug 5 and after all digging and talking to google which they had no help to offer we cannot identify the problem - ill list some updates we have done in a effort to try to increase traffic but sounds like no improvement 

we have removed all neg, search queries and as well all ad schedules and so fare sessions and traffic still on declined 

there is two clues 1) update to URL alias but i doubt it since it is more if an organic issue 2) on Aug. 5 we had a server crash and ti has not received since then  - although we had a drop since a week before but only few percentage points which we related them to the now slow shopping season . now back to the Aug.5 crisis we cannot relate the sudden drop to something serious 

anyone's input and recommendations would be very helpful

Best, 

Berry