AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Double click contact or partner in India

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I work in a real estate firm, want to start in programmatic ad buying, hence I will be glad if any one can suggest a contact information of Doubleclick sales or any other company who offers programmatic ad buying services in India. I have already tried to contact double click by submitting the contact form, but it's been long time I have not been contacted by them.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Jayanta,

Pls fill the form https://services.google.com/fb/forms/digitalmarketingen/

The India Business Head will contact you. Or you may contact him through linked-in.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Rakesh,

I am looking for a programmatic partner in India. Do you know any one you could recommend?

Thanks

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

This is a help community for AdWords products only and it is against community guidelines to solicit for help or referrals. 

This thread has been closed to new replies.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.