AdWords
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Dos and don'ts for conversion optimised campaign?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

What do you need to set in the settings, when running conversion optimised campaign?

And what one must not do, if any?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Dos and don'ts for conversion optimised campaign?

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Joe,

Thanks for your post!

You'll need to meet the following requirements in order to begin using Conversion Optimizer:

• Your campaign uses conversion tracking (either set up directly in AdWords or by importing Analytics goals into AdWords). 
  • The campaign has received at least 15 conversions in the last 30 days. 

You will need to set either a max. CPA or target CPA bid, depending on which you think will work best for your specific campaign. In addition to this, it is recommended that you switch a campaign to Conversion Optimizer (rather than setting up a brand new campaign), as there is more history in an existing campaign and so Conversion Optimizer should be more effective.

Please read this link for more information and best practices: http://goo.gl/c3qdx .

Best of luck!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the answer. My account is surely meet the requirement you said but I see that some of my campaigns the 'conversion optimiser' radio button is grey out, you know why?

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi again,

No problem at all Smiley Happy

If the button is greyed out, it means your campaign does not meet the eligibility requirements yet. You may need to wait a few weeks for the option to be available for you.