AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Does any changes in Landing page can negative impact on campaigns.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

I am little bit confused about landing pages optimization. If i do any changes in my adword landing page like:text change, link deletion etc so by doing this, does it create any negative impact on my campaign keywords quality score or conversion rate?

please suggess!!

Thanks.

Re: Does any changes in Landing page can negative impact on campaigns.

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi

Changes in landing page most probably will have impact on your campaign keywords quality score or conversion rate, it can either be positive or negative impact depending on the kind of changes you have made. 

This is kind of generic question so i am not sure i can go in details to explain the details of each but I would suggest you should go through this page http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/static.py?hl=en&page=tips.html&rd=1 for optimization tips

Hope this helps

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
It´s impossible to generically say whether such changes will have positive or negative impact on your quality score and/or conversion rate.
One could only say that it will not have either in and by itself.

If the element (text, links pics etc) you remove are irrelevant to your keyword and ad-text it probably will have a positive impact on both.
Add some relevant elements and you may say an increase of your quality score and/or conversion rate.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Yes! David well Said..

But my question is if we upload landing page on server several times in a week with some minor changes. Then what the impact on my adword campaign +ve or -ve.

Thanks..

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

I don´t think that in and by itself will effect your account in any way.
(but I am not sure what you mean by "+ve or -ve"...?)

[changed misspelling]

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey Rick

I understand your concern but at the same time,everytime you or any advertiser makes a change to any landing page he/she is not benefited or penalized for something good or bad instantly!

The adwords system periodically reviews the landing pages and often there is a time gap between each review to analyze the landing pages. The review time depends upon the advertiser "landing page change history".

So,if you tweak the landing page multiple times in a week,the probability of any instant "+" or "-" effect on your account is bleak. Though you would provide the users clicking and visiting your landing page with something new each time you update and upload the landing page.