AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Does Meta tag help full to Improve the Quality Score?

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Guys,

I just would like to know how the meta tage and the Tital help to improve the quality Score in Landing page.

Thanks& Regard, 

Rishi

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Does Meta tag help full to Improve the Quality Score?

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hey Rishi,

Welcome to Adwords Community,
According to my point of view.
Yes, I am strongly believe that each of your pages has a good Meta tag, as this will definitely help you to Get good QS.

My Thoughts!
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by pankaj1782 (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

To put it simply:

QS is predominant by CTR. In simple words, we could say that:  CTR is QS and QS is CTR, Thus, to improve QS  - work on your CTR. (The usual stuff: match type,.. ad-copy... relevant KWs...)

Meta tags are needed for organic search. (Though its importance  for SEO is  not as significant as used to be.  But this is a different ball game, beyond our scope...)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Rishi,

To follow with Moshe here, the only relation between the on page optimization of your landing page and AdWords is your robots.txt file. If you disallow Ads-Bot Google in your robots file, then you would end up paying more in front of other advertisers and Quality Score low, thereby affecting the overall Ad Rank and your might might not appear or might stuck on the bottom. See this screenshot:-

Landing Page.png

More details here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404197?hl=en

My 2 cents!

Pankaj