AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Does Google do Conference Calls?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I was asked to set up a conference call with Google to go over current campaigns and how we can improve them. How do I go about doing this? I know a Google member calls me quarterly to do this but my boss wants me to set up a conference call for 2 weeks from now. Not sure how to go about doing that.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
March 2016

Re: Does Google do Conference Calls?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Mike,

I was just suggesting that you will either have dedicated reps, or you will not. If you don't have specific contacts at Google to reach out to, you'll need to contact support. Being an agency doesn't guarantee a rep, it's just more common.

Call support, they should be able to tell you if you have a rep and what your options are.

None of us can access your accounts, nor do we have knowledge if a specific account has reps...you need to speak with Google directly.

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Mike,

If you're not an agency or a large account with dedicated reps, I think you may have a little trouble. The best bet is to call support directly and see if they're willing to have a followup call at a scheduled time.

Good Luck!

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I do work for a marketing agency, I just posted this from my personal
Google account.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
March 2016

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Mike,

I was just suggesting that you will either have dedicated reps, or you will not. If you don't have specific contacts at Google to reach out to, you'll need to contact support. Being an agency doesn't guarantee a rep, it's just more common.

Call support, they should be able to tell you if you have a rep and what your options are.

None of us can access your accounts, nor do we have knowledge if a specific account has reps...you need to speak with Google directly.

-Tommy